Integrate the Feathers Client into Vuex
feathers-vuex is a first class integration of the Feathers Client and Vuex. It implements many Redux best practices under the hood, eliminates a lot of boilerplate code, and still allows you to easily customize the Vuex store.
These docs are for version 2.x. For firstname.lastname@example.org, please go to https://feathers-vuex-v1.netlify.com.
- Fully powered by Vuex & Feathers
- Realtime By Default
- Actions With Reactive Data
- Local Queries
- Live Queries
- Feathers Query Syntax
- Vuex Strict Mode Support
- Client-Side Pagination Support
- Fall-Through Caching
$FeathersVuexPlugin for Vue
- Per-Service Data Modeling
- Clone & Commit
- Simplified Auth
- Per-Record Defaults
- Data Level Computed Properties
- Improved Relation Support
- Powerful Mixins
- Renderless Data Components
- Renderless Form Component for Simplified Vuex Forms
- Temporary (Local-only) Record Support *
useGetVue Composition API super powers! 3.0.0+
- Server-Powered Pagination Support *
- VuePress Dark Mode Support for the Docs
** Improved in v3.0.0
Licensed under the MIT license.
Feathers-Vuex is developed and maintained by Marshall Thompson.